14 Aug Let’s talk about Pedicure
there are few different way to make you feet look nice and smooth.
- Clay mask. Clay mask can take dirt in the cracks of dry skin and be washed off. It does two things: it will keep the hydrating, softening ingredients on the skin for up to 10 minutes; second, many mask rely on heat, which activates the ingredients to work better
- Slough and Scrub. Ingredients like fruit extracts, citric acids or other exfoliating agents work with moisturizing to remove dry skin and moisturize what remains. Sloughing lotion has a satisfying effect because it appears as though tons of dead skin being removed from the dry area
3. Peel. Ingredients in peel work to soften dead skin cells and break down the molecular bond that hold the dry cells together so the skin will shed.
- Electric File. Sometimes, dry, dead skin needs to be removed, not just softened. An electric file allows techs to remove rough, stubborn areas. It’s a safe, effective option to remove the dead cells using various degree of abrasion
- Paraffin. It is a by-product of petroleum, and for that reason some people shy away from its use. However, paraffin effectively provides relief from rough heels because the moisturizing properties of the emollient remain on the surface of the skin even after the wax is removed.
We at My Nail Couture specializing at Electric File pedicure. This procedure cost $40 and leaves your heals smooth and soft also Paraffin treatment is very popular at $10 per procedure.
My Nail Couture,
Sherman Oaks Nail Salone,